Toxoplasma gondii is a parasite in the form of a small worm carried by cats. Cat feces spread the worms throughout nature and humans can become infected from improperly cooked food and from inadequate handwashing before eating.
- Bilateral Toxoplasmosis Scars but Unilateral Reactivation of Retinitis
- Course of Primary Acquired Toxoplasmosis
- Old Case of Toxoplasmosis with Associated Vasoproliferative Tumor
- Reactivated Toxoplasmosis Retinochoroiditis with Heavy Inflammation
- Toxoplasmosis Retinochoroiditis - Case of Reactivation
- Toxoplasmosis-Old scar with new reactivation