Retinitis pigmentosa is a name covering a broad spectrum of genetic retinal diseases affecting rods and cones of the retina. There are >100 known mutations causing different subforms of the disease. The clinical presentations are highly variable with onset as early as infancy and occurring as late as age 40. Rates of progression are also variable. See the information document for more details on this group opf diseases.
- Autosomal Dominant Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Retinitis Pigmentosa - Late Onset
- Retinitis Pigmentosa - Mild Presentation of a Simplex Case
- Retinitis Pigmentosa - Presentation through Fundus Autofluorescence
- Retinitis Pigmentosa with Cystoid Macular Edema
- Very Mild Retinitis Pigmentosa - Color Fundus
- Very Mild Retinitis Pigmentosa - Visual Field